It’s been a while since I’ve done some research on my “discovery”. Here is the next set of facts.
How does an INTJ show they care/love someone?
Posted by: DrEast @ INTJforum – General Sociology
- By freezing up utterly around them.
- By avoiding them actively to avoid the freezing up.
- By going from fully confident to zero self-confidence in three seconds flat around them.
- General stiffness and awkwardness.
- By becoming experts in the person so loved, to the point of accurate prediction of that person’s actions and thoughts from observed data.
- By yielding some of the precious autonomy to put that person’s interests first.
- By careful study of sexual technique to transfer to passion in the bedroom.
- By extreme thoughtfulness in interaction, in marked contrast to thoughtlessness normally characterizing INTJ social interactions.